This unique property, just under 160 acres, has many opportunities for investors and/or residential development. Property was previously approved for cannabis cultivation and extraction and includes the following:
1. Solar-powered electric fence (not turned on) that exists around the 2.24 acre enclosure.
2. Within the fence is a green building with three rooms that was utilized for packaging, security as per county/state regulations, and storage.
3. Within the fence is a modular extraction lab. This unit is designed to be medical grade and fully compliant with all county and state regulations.
4. All security cameras/components are still in place to the best of Seller`s knowledge as the state and county require extremely complex systems to be able to operate a cannabis business.
5. Outside of the fence is a small container home that was initially intended to be temporary while a full house was constructed. It has been retrofitted and has several rooms and windows.
6. The property is eligible for up to four domestic wells.
Further development is possible as permits for commercial construction as well as residential were approved. The road is well-maintained by the county for year-round access. The domestic wells each allow for up to one acre of watering of outside gardens/yards, as well as outside animals like goats, chickens, and horses.
Coordinates to driveway: 37.923N 106.171W
Listing Source: IRES - Information and Real Estate Services, LLC. Provided for limited non-commercial use only under IRES Rules. Copyright IRES. Information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the MLS. Updated: 11th December, 2023 1:47 AM (UTC)
Listing Agent: Ann Baker